Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Kids of HOPE Back to School Bash 2013 - An Outstanding Success!


Thank you to our community, church coalition, local businesses, donors, volunteers, partner organizations and everyone who made HOPE Helps, Inc.'s 5th Annual Back to School Bash a huge success! 

You helped us to provide backpacks, school supplies, vision screenings, clothing and toiletries for over 500 children!

  
Most importantly, it was a wonderful experience for our client families who are extremely grateful that their children were able to start their first day of school with everything they need.

Here's what our clients had to say: 
"I've been laid-off for about a year! I want to thank you all for your help. I've always worked and helped with donations when working. Never thought one day I would need your services. Again, thank you and God Bless You!"
 "Since losing my job last October and not able to find a new one, the purchase of school supplies began to become a burden which I was not looking forward to facing. With this Back to School Bash, that burden went away. I praise the Lord for supplying our needs with this event."
"It helped me get back to school supplies for 3 kids that I couldn't afford. Our family greatly appreciates all the help and support we have received. All staff members were extremely kind and friendly! My overall experience was excellent plus! Thank you so very much. God Bless."
We also want to say a special "Thank You" to our friends at The Sharing Center who worked side by side with us to make this event a huge success.

No comments:

Post a Comment