Benefits to You
- Automatic monthly donations are convenient and save you time.
- Your donations will be spread out over a longer period of time - no rush at the end of the year to make your charitable donations! This can make donations more manageable.
- Monthly donations can make tax deductions easier. Receipts will be sent at the end of the year, meaning you won't have to keep track of 12 receipts.
Benefits to HOPE Helps and Those We Serve
- Monthly giving improves cash flow. Rather than receiving a large portion of donations during the holidays, donations can be spread across the whole year.
- Recurring donations makes budgeting, and therefore planning ahead, easier.
- Monthly giving can help lower administrative costs, allowing for savings to be used elsewhere.
Interested in Monthly Donations?
Monthly and one-time donations can be made conveniently online. Visit our website and Facebook page to learn more about the impact your donations are making!
Armour, Cynthia J. "Fundraising Q&A: The Benefits of Monthly Giving." Charity Village. Charity Village, 27 Feb. 2012. Web. 27 Jul. 2016.
Chisholm, Sean. "Top 5 Reasons to Invest in Monthly Recurring Donations." Classy. Classy, 6 Aug. 2012. Web. 27 Jul. 2016.
Josephson, Brady. "Why Monthly Giving is Good... For Donors." The Huffington Post. The Huffington Post, 20 Oct. 2015. Web, 27 Jul. 2016.